The design of a building envelope system is a complex undertaking. As designers of these systems, it is critical that you understand the solutions and options that meet your design criteria. At Atlantic Construction Sales, we understand the complexity and importance of the building envelope design. Leading architectural and design firms count on our technical expertise to provide the latest technical information and solutions for a variety of building envelope systems to include: commercial low-slope, steep slope, metal roofing systems and "green" building solutions.
Atlantic Construction Sales can assist with:
- Exterior system recommendations
- Specification writing and review
- Cost estimating & budgeting
- Survey and evaluation of existing system
- FMG and UL Code updates
- Tapered insulation layout
- Quality assurance and field observation during installation
- Systems Education - AIA CEU approved
- Manufacturing facility tours
- Provide literature and samples
- LEED assistance
- Energy calculations (Daylighting, Sun Shades, Thermal Insulation)
- Technical and marketing bulletins
AIA Continuing Education
Atlantic Construction Sales represents manufacturers that are Registered Providers with The American Institute of Architects Continuing Educations Systems (AIA / CES). These providers offer continuing education presentations that focus on design practices and solutions for the exterior envelope on commercial construction projects.
Typically these courses are provided live and in-person, and lunch is provided, however, with current COVID-19 concerns, we are able to provide these presentations via a live webinar platform. Certificates of completion for both AIA and non-AIA members are available upon request.
Please see this linked PDF for a list of our current AIA Presentation Offerings
Contact ACS to register for a course.